Our company ‘Edurar’, a smart online & offline business solution that provides an extensive range of business and marketing consultancy services is looking for experienced & talented ‘Administrative Manager ’.
Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
Administrative Manager Job Duties:
1. Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
2. Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
3. Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
4. Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
5. Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
6. Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
7. Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
8. Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
9. Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
10. Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
11. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills
How to apply:
Interested applicant may send their CV through email at email@example.com with ‘Administrator Manager’ in the subject in your email.
Job Ref. : JB3436410
Job Location : JLT, Dubai
Company Industry : Advertising
Company Type : Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role : Administrative Manager
Employment Status : Full Time
Employment Type : Employee
Monthly Salary Range : Unspecified
Number of Vacancies : 1
Career Level : Mid Career
Years of Experience : Min - 5 Max - 10
Residence Location : Dubai, UAE
Gender : Male/Female
Nationality : Any
Degree : Unspecified